* 10 oz (285 g) dried ramen noodles
* 8 cups (2 liters) store-bought or homemade pork or vegetable broth
* 4 eggs
* 4 teaspoons chili oil (optional)
* 4 tablespoons fresh miso paste
* 2 teaspoons instant dashi granules
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce, or to taste
* 1 cup (100 g) fresh bean sprouts
* 1 stalk green onion (scallions), finely chopped
* 1/2 cup (200 g) fresh or canned bamboo shoots, sliced
* 1/2 cup (170 g) fresh or canned corn kernels, drained
* 1/3 cup (80 g) defrosted frozen or fresh spinach
-Put all eggs in a saucepan, put water until cover eggs as high as 2.5 cm, then simmer for 10 minutes over high heat.
- After being cooked eggs peeled and sliced into 2 parts each egg.
- Return the same pot of boiling water. Add ramen noodles and cook according to package directions (most only ramen noodles take 3 minutes to cook.) Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Place the noodles, boiled egg, bamboo shoots, corn and spinach in large bowl with 4 equal portions.
- In a large saucepan, add stock, instant dashi and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and stir this miso.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons extra miso if you wish. Spoon soup into each bowl. Sprinkle each bowl with fresh bean sprouts, green onions and drizzle chili oil, if desired.