Smoked Beef with Cheese Pasta
Ingredients to cook Smoked Beef with Cheese Pasta:
1000 ml of water
150 grams fussil (spiral pasta)
100 grams of mozzarella cheese
75 grams of cheddar cheese is melting fast
6 pieces of smoked beef, cut into small pieces, fried
1 teaspoon basil
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
chilli sauce to serve
How to cook Smoked Beef with Cheese Pasta:
- Boil the water. Enter the corn pasta spirals, salt and cooking oil. Boil pasta 10 minutes. Drain.
- Prepare heat-resistant bowl 18x18x5 cm. Procedures at the bottom half of the pasta dish.
- Cover with smoked beef. Grate the half of mozzarella cheese and half of the fast melt cheese. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of basil.
- Arrange the remaining pasta on top. Grate the remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining cheese melting fast. Sprinkle the remaining basil.
- Bake the pasta 20 minutes with a fire under a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until done.
- Serve warm with sauce.
Categories: Beef, Pasta Basil 1, beef recipes, Celsius, Cheddar Cheese, Cheese Pasta, Cheese Recipe, Cooking Oil, Corn Pasta, Dish Cover, food recipes, Grate, healthy recipe, Ml, Mozzarella Cheese, Pasta Dish, Pasta Recipe, pasta recipes, Small Pieces, Smoked Beef, Smoked Cheese, Spiral Pasta, Sprinkle, Tablespoon Salt, Teaspoon Basil